Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hinged Scrapbook Album

My latest creation is a hinged scrapbook album that I made for a friend's birthday.  Each page is made from an envelope and is attached to the one next to it via a die cut in the middle.  I used a pretty lace circle, but you could use almost anything.  They are only glued near the middle, so the photo and journaling mats will tuck in underneath the outsides of the circle.  Each envelope also makes a pocket that you can tuck another tag or photo, etc into.  I kept this one pretty simple as far as embellishments go-I tend to get carried away, anyway.  I love the paper line by DCWV.  Purples and greens go so nicely together.  I used Laura's technique from The Paper Trail.  It was very simple to make and I think my friend is going to like it a lot!





No comments:

Post a Comment