Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thank you!

Oh, my goodness!  I was so delighted today to log on and find that I have two followers on this blog!  I am so excited!  Thank you for following!  I am in the middle of a very hectic "back to school" week after our February vacation, so I don't have any new pictures today.  I am making the most adorable baby album for my new nephew-can't wait to post those pics!  One of my friends and I moderate an after-school scrapbooking club for the children at the school I work in.  It is so much fun seeing what they do with their paper and stickers!  They have come up some really creative paper piecings that they drew themselves!  It is so much fun to share my love of paper crafts with them!

1 comment:

  1. You make darling creations ... I am delighted to follow your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete